Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Best

 First and foremost, I need to thank A LOT of my friends. This was actually one of the most unforgettable experiences that ever occurred to me. Seriously, I appreciate everything you guys have done; every single effort you guys put forth. I had a blast this weekend. My best friends all in the same house, even though they're from different group of friends and they didn't know each other at first, that didn't stop them from making my 19th birthday the best it can get. It still happened. unreal... yet PHENOMENAL. Thank you all :P

I was seriously planning to go home this weekend. I was definitely debating whether I should or not... I can't imagine how screwed they would be if I did go home :P on friday, we all decided to go to limeridge to go shopping, since we haven't been in soooo long. Karen that morning all of a sudden tells us she's not going, cause she has an appointment with the doctors to look at her ass (that's exact words from her mouth that day!). So I didn't really know about this sudden appointment so I GUESS that could have been a point where I start feeling suspicious. But no, I still had no clue because Karen's always like that so I'm use to it LOL. JOKES! Also... Jen and them just accepted the fact that Karen's not going. Usually, I guess she'd be like "NO KAREN, COME NOW.. COME, I DONT CARE YOU'RE COMING!" But i STILL had no idea they weren't being themselves. So yeah we went to limeridge, got excited over the idea of purchasing hamsters, bought some clothes, blah blah and Jenn receives an email she got accepted to HEALTH SCI ! more jizzing included. Also i bought am extra large mcdonald's ice cream cone.

When we were bussing back, Jenn was texting to someone nonstop... I thought she was telling people she got into health sci, but apparently she was constantly texting karen of our status: exactly what time we would be back at the house. Could someone actually put healthsci-acceptance-hype 2nd over a birthday surprise? hahah not many! thanks Jenn :D

When I opened the door to my room, i was.... so surprised. I thought I was momentarily dreaming or something, it was so indescribably unbelievable. I think I saw Lisa first, and then I just kept hearing Eva and Susane laughing in the background... LOL and here i'm thinking to myself, why is Lisa AND Eva/Susane here, in Hamilton, in my house, and in my ROOM?! I scan my room once more time and I see Gary Lam?!? say what!? LOL I have to say, I feel "honoured" to be bestowed upon your presence, gary. Since you're always excluded from our chilling times! Thanks for skipping (skipping=bad) your classes just to bus here to make it in time for the surprise haha! Then I noticed Richard Canny and Jonathan at the back.  Immediately I can picture BOOZE IN THE FRIDGE. my thoughts exactly right ;) haha thanks guys for supplying! Also thanks Karen and Justin for buying the cake :D and Karen especially for planning all this along with Richard's "Hello" group on facebook. Must've been awkward when I made a group to celebrate on the weekend of June 4th, when it happened a week earlier! hahaha! I also couldn't figure out how they got into my room. My door was locked afterall... mhmm Canny! My door lock is weak sauce.

So after they sang happy birthday and I calmed down, we couldn't decide where to eat! They kept making me decide but I had no idea, i couldnt think straight LOL. We tried to walk to East Side Marios, but we stopped at Crabby Joe's. I had a pleasant dinner, especially because it was FREE :) They insisted on chipping in a dollar each so I'd eat for free, but I didn't want to because I mean what more can I expect. All my favourite people chilling together to celebrate my birthday. what more can I ask for. They paid for me in the end LOL I also got free ice-cream. BAHAHAH and a 2nd birthday song :P omg my birthday wasn't even until 5 more days LOL

Under all that excitement, I couldn't help myself from constantly thinking about how people got here! and why they chose to spend the time to bus all the way here in Hamilton just for a mere birthday... happens every year its not that special. but yeah seriously from the bottom of my heart, THANKS EVERYONE :D !!

0 comments: