Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Too jokes

Story of my life..! Just got through a 3 hour orgo lecture, got home and mom calls me and tells me I have an ortho appointment tomorrow at 10am. Apparently I'm getting new retainers so it can't really be postponed. And thus here I am. Catching the last bus from mac to York, given 30mins until the last bus departs. I was actually cooking food, I managed to start cooking the rice for dinner, but can't eat that now! My friends are soooo jokes... Jenn microwaves two croissants in 2 min, hesitated that I have an appetite for two! Karen was like "wait don't go yet, pack this (granola bar) with you sweetie, oh god I sound like mom." somewhere in there Justin did something too but I don't remember :) hahah thanks guys you are all too jokes! Muchly appreciated :)

p.s I'm still hungry should have took 2 croissants instead of 1.5 LOOOOL


While I was away.... this showed up on my facebook.


I would keep it as my dp but its hideous LMAO its funny though AHAHHAHAH

1 comments:

karen said...

justin says he said : AHHHH, MY SONS LEAVING HOME NOW. BYE SON.