Thursday, May 20, 2010

turn a wednesday to a weekend

Yesterday I had a ortho appointment at 10 to take a mold for my retainers. it didnt take long but they need an hour or more to make the retainers, so meanwhile I got a haircut at my aunts! she suggested that i try a different hairstyle this time, because apparently i "sut sow" when i dyed my hair -.- so she fixed it accordingly with a new style. LOL i do agree though, i have like patches of blond and only the front bangs look appropriately hi-lighted (in red). Never will i attempt to "hi-light" my hair, just dye the whole thing :S anyways, now my hair is SOOOO SHORT!! i look fat and bald :( man sad times T_T its like shaved entirely on both sides, my head is square shaped more or less, and my sideburns look like icicles. ROFL

After my haircut, my dad got called to go to work, so he just ditched me and left me at market village. I couldnt go home because i still had to retrieve my retainers, so yeah. I quickly texted lisa, and demand to CHILLL!! im not bussing home and doing orgo chem screw that LOL...... i paid the price today, screwed up my lab so much! haha but yeah, lisa and i went to find jeffrey and richard. They happened to be visiting milliken, so i just tagged along... so awkward for me, never would have thought to revisit a high school, especially one that I didnt attend! pretty interesting experience for them, they seem to have good relationships with their teachers :P hence i starved to death waiting for them to finish talking so we can go eat X_x LOLL joking!! hahah probably spent an hour at milliken, then we went to yum cha and jonathan came.

At yum cha, stupid jeffrey was being REALLY REALLY "bat gwah" like LOOOOL dont worry man when that day comes you will be the first to know! :P after yum cha we went to richards house and played mj! havent played with them in a while, first lisa was playing... its fun playing with her and all, but i am a REALLY impatient person. the rest is self explanatory. then jonathan took over her spot and the hardcore mj had finally begun. then around 6 we went outside to wait for our parents and played a little of basketball while we waited. i havent touched a bball since grade 9 wow i suck at basketball. Then at night my dad drove me in to mac and then for the entire night i tried to finish my assignment AND prelab... on top of that I didnt even finish in time!!!!!!!! AND stupid jen came down and prevented me from finishing my work. i slept at 4 GG STUPID JEN :(

haha :) im just kidding ROFL it was nice talking for 3 hours nonstop about... not chem. gay AHHH hope i passed the assignment. probably failed the lab, share that experience another time. its late, i'll sleep now, going home AGAIN tomorrow w00t!! I can safely say when I'm here at mac, I really miss home and everyone in the gta. but when im home, i also miss the little family i have here at mac. such a bipolar feeling hahah!

0 comments: