Wednesday, April 14, 2010

whoaaaa .


Look what I found the other day. This is what my friends made for me when i moved away during grade 8 summer. They surprised me that day, I still remember it was at Jenny's house. I walked in the door and they led me to the basement and BOOM they showed me this. Some of those people that day I don't even talk to anymore, but its okay I'm glad they were once part of my life :D Its been 5 years... good times! :)


KFC Jr?? LOL Kyla Flora Christine and Jenny! Grade 8 grad at Shangri La, BFFs yo . I was so fat.
haha Hao Ming Daisy Karen Gary and David.
ROFL caption says "Why is Rosani picking her nose?" HAHA
LOL Betty ahahah





4 comments:

terra-firma said...

so much for
"no more posts until exams are done"
fail

garylam said...

hahaha XDDD

Good times :P! You brought it with you to res? that's pretty cool man

Jellobean said...

AWWWWWWwww yeeeeeeee
haha betty!!!! xD

Matt said...

took this at home
:)

i would write a million things to describe every picture but you know... examsss T_T