The fun never stops, at least not until midterms :) Haha I've been getting to know her more and more. I only told her I was gonna drop by and pay for the formal, but somehow I followed her and spent half the day with her:) I hope it wasn't awkward for her cause I'd be pretty creeped out if a girl followed me all day lmao. We met at student centre went to the club room, went to her res and then went to thode library. We got alot of help for chem since the midterm is like a week away. I noticed she's a really hardworking and smart person! I mean it's a Friday and yet she uses her time to study! I look up to studious people :) overall I kinda failed cause I was planning to ask her to the formal... But I didn't have the guts :( I think I shouldn't rush it I don't know if she feels that I have a thing for her but one things for sure; I'm not ready. Karens words got me thinking though, she said a guy to every girl have the potential to cross the "friend" line. If I get to know her too well she might only think of me as a friend.. This stuff is hard I just noticed I'm so inexperienced. But whatever I will try my best! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment