Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CEREBRAL CORTEX

I went to Thode Library today to get some of my psych report done. I just can't work at res, I get too distracted (for example, now). While at the library I noticed A LOT of unproductive people. Most of them were on facebook and youtube, while some of them were hardcore playing games with their 5 pound headsets. 5% of the students were working, well they look like they were. Yes there were quite a few asleep. They look like they have lived in the library for a week!

My laptop overheated (and then shut down) for at least ten times today. When I turned my laptop back on, the system goes under system recovery mode. And later displays a screen that states the system is reverting to a point in the past when it "functioned properly." This scared the crap out of me! I thought I would lose all the work I did. But it didn't THANK GOD. It's very frustrating especially when you are actually trying to get some work done. I finally emailed stupid HP. I hope my warranty haven't expired yet!


Today she didn't go to bio :( but she had her chem lab after so she was probably doing the prelab last minute :) haha I sent her the notes I typed in class! Hope she can catch up!

0 comments: