so, apparently I have a really BAD attitude :( today I had to do a presentation for bio. It was about the negative impacts of global warming on peary caribous. You know, the animal that's on our quarters. yeah global warming kills them indirectly! global warming -> more ocean evaporation -> more snowfall -> accumulation of snow -> forms ice layer that traps the vegetation that caribous require for food. So, at the end of the presentation, this guy asked a question about organic salts. how they're bad for the environment and it'll seep into the soil and caribous eat them and they die blah blah blah. My group member already thoroughly answered his question; explaining that the salt can be dispersed into other areas of the ecosystem via water transport. This makes it less hazardous. and then he kept going on about how organic salts are bad, like shitson, come on drop the topic? I actually got pissed, (I used a pretty bad tone to shut him up) I was like "ITS A DYNAMIC PROCESS, YOU KNOW? ITS A LIFE CYCLE THING" BAHAHAH yeah there goes our peer eval. LOL Karen, my bad.
3:53am // thinking. should i study for physics or sleep. I'm going to game. yes, good choice indeed.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
sososo
Posted by Matt at 9:16 PM

3 comments:
LOL BB YOU'RE THE BEST :) i can so picture you saying that too. ROFL
NICE NEW LAYOUT ITS BEAUTIFUL IT REFLECTS YOUR WILDEST DREAMS
IM TRYING TO SOUND CREATIVE CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS LOOOL
Post a Comment