I am really trying to resist blogging negative posts. It's not a matter centered about myself, but if there comes a day when it does, I will explode. It's been way too bothersome to keep quiet. But before I rant like a pessimist, I will write about my day. Because it was a good one!
I sat with her today! I didn't sit with her for a week.., Its either I come late or she comes late or either of us skips or we just don't notice where each other are sitting! We have such random convos.. but mostly we talk about school. Actually I think that might be my cause. When I don't know what to socialize about I usually say something like "ready for chem test?!" or "how did you do on physics!?" I'm boring :( but it's okay I think I'm slowly getting to know her more. I've heard bad things about her and it might be true, but if I base her personality from my experiences only, I think she's a really kind person. I will find out soon!
So today, Karen and I were finally able to play Maplestory. LOL. Xin influenced us, so during the whole weekend we've been trying to find a working private server, cause who the hell wants to play legit. It's been a rough process installing this game, since the installation files were all corrupted and whatnot. Downloading a 480MB file is an insanely difficult task considering a computer with random overheat-caused restarts at one hour intervals.
This laptop sucks balls
Ahhh, I have so much to do this week... Although I have no midterms this week, I shouldn't be slacking at all! I have to start writing my Psych report and Geron report. I hate writing essays, they take too much time. I think one of the reasons why I hate writing assignments is that I lack vocabulary and in-depth ideas. I would write books and dive into the field of journalism if I have those talents. But I don't, hence I'm in science. I never read. If any english teacher were to read my blog, they would notice I misuse the tools of commas and periods. I'm trying my best to improve my english though. So if you, my readers, haven't noticed I tried to capitalize the first letter of the first word in all my sentences! I try to use appropriate grammar, instead of using MSN language, for example: "sup, wat y'all up to, i luv mah homiezz, yeeee nigga G !!!" I've also tried to reduce the use of emoticons; I do not think those are formal at all. There's the occasional exception when a smiley is in fact needed :)
Miranda came to mac again. This is what, like the sixth time? I know it's her March Break and she's bored at home and all, but is it not at all ironic for her to come and expect us to take our time off school to chill with her? I don't know. It's not my business.. I hope she doesn't come bother me. But if she doesn't bother me, then she's going to bother Karen. Sigh I feel bad for her..
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
think POSITIVE .
Posted by Matt at 2:48 AM

2 comments:
"'cause who the hell wants to play legit." ROOOOFLLLL that line made me laugh, i love you! :)
and your grammar/punctuation/sentencing is very professional $_$ i love the way you write!
you need a period after balls.
Post a Comment