Yesterday I was so exhausted that I slept at 9:30pm. Sometimes I don't even think I'm tired at all, maybe just stressed? The pressure of the physics midterm happening later today kind of made me really tired.. if that makes sense. And the result is waking up at 5:00am and finding my way to blogger.com. 
These are my program choices for 2nd year, I honestly cannot decide what my fourth choice should be. Even though the odds are slim, there is still an unfortunate chance of me not getting my top three choices. Graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree does not necessarily give a promising career. Many individuals enrolled in the Faculty of Science/Health Science all have one goal. That would be med school. It's a bit biased to say all, but if not all at least a majority (I would fall under that category). It's good to have challenging goals. But let's face it. The average for that chem test was 58%. To be competitive or even have the slightest chance of enrolling into medical school requires AT LEAST an 80% average. So where am I standing. About... the 70's range lol. Realistically speaking, I probably won't have the marks to attain the title of a doctor. But it's not worth giving up.
I remember the days when I was in my early childhood, how relatives and teachers asked me what I want to be when I grow up. I said I wanted to be a pilot. I liked the rush of adrenaline when the aircraft takes off and when it lands. I traveled countless times to Hawaii, Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan when I was little. Riding an airplane is no unfamiliar experience. From then on, the ambition of becoming a pilot lasted for about 10 years. It was during grade 10 when I was enrolled in air cadets that I realized aeronautical studies just isn't my thing. I lost complete interest in it while being a cadet. I don't know why, but for some reason I despised cadets. I didn't like the fact that people yell at me for the simplest mistakes in a "right dress." If you don't know what I'm talking about, a right dress is one of the many drills you have to do in any cadet squadron. I really do lack discipline.
I have to fix that.., slowly and steadily, I'm going to fix every bad characteristic and personality trait I possess. I know in some cases, changing and "not being yourself" is bad. But it's just that I realize I can be a better person.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Posted by Matt at 8:42 AM

1 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT
YOU CAN DO IT
YEAAAAAAA
Post a Comment