There are so many things that need to be done, I don't even know where to start. The bio test next week is giving me so much pressure! I just need to do good on this one. I must! Then there's the psych report due on the same day. Not to mention my last chem lab just so happen to ALSO BE ON THE SAME DAY. But its okay! I just have to start things earlier and resist procrastination! I think university has taught me how to cope with problems like these. I heard from an upper year student that workload increases in 2nd and 3rd year, but people learn to handle the increased amount of workload. Afterall, we are specializing into a field we desire. Interest is a major motivation and an important factor in any studying purposes! It's work worth doing.
I seriously need to start applying for jobs. Time is running out but I just have no time... Ahhh! I'm still debating if I want to stay I Hamilton for the summer or not. I think taking summer school is a wise choice and I really want to do that. But I'm also viewing this case from my family's perspective. My mom missed me practically for the whole year. She told her sister (and my aunt told me) that it's like she lost her son or something. I think that's universal to any parent/guardian out there. As they watch their child enter university, it's like they've grown into adulthood and it is time to leave the family. I can definitely say that's true the moment anyone leaves for post-secondary education, after school people start working (for most of us, when school is done we'll be in our late 20's) and afford their own house and get married and thank mom and dad for raising you into a successful human being. What parents give to their children in a lifetime will always be greater than the amount they receive, be it love, morals, respect or values.
So anyways, the point of all that is, should I stay for the summer or not :(
I still need to get my g2 before my g1 expires in July LOL
Friday, March 19, 2010
Fly awayy
Posted by Matt at 3:44 AM

1 comments:
Good luck with all your school work! And good luck on the g2 too haha
Post a Comment